Nutraceuticals to support in enabling Learning abilities in Students
Nutraceuticals to Support in handling stress-related conditions in Adults
You can search by location, provider type, or specialty.Find a SMP
Is STRESSTUNE™ effective?
Yes! Here's what the experts have to say about online Stress Counselling
TOOLS & RESOURCES
Nutraceuticals to Support stress-related conditions in Adults: EQGen
- Use of adaptogens for support of the adrenals (Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ashwagandha Root Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract)
- Use of anxiolytic herbs for correction of sleep disorders and anxiety (Valerian Root Extract, Passion Flower Extract)
- Balancing neurotransmitters and Combating Oxidative Stress (Curcumin)
Properties of adaptogens:
- Harmless to the host (human body)
- Nonspecific effect
- Increases the resistance of recipients to a variety of physical, chemical, or biological stressors
- Acts as a general stabilizer/normalizer
Download Detailed Brochure
When exposed to stress or a cognitively challenging task, catecholamine neurons become more active and their synthesis rate increases. As more neurotransmitters are synthesized to meet the situational demands, the resource from which they are synthesized, precursors are expended. Synthesis becomes limited once precursors runs low, leading to less neurotransmitter availability and corresponding decrements in performance. In this situation Amino acid precursor might benefit brain function by providing the resources necessary to allow neurotransmitter synthesis to continue and maintain catecholamine levels needed to ensure optimal performance.
Nutraceuticals to enable Learning abilities for Students: IQGen
- Balancing neurotransmitters with amino acid precursors (L-Thyrosine, L-Dopa)
- Provide necessary dietary nutrient cofactors (Niacin, Vit B6, Vit B12, Vit C, Vit D)
- Use of adaptogens for support of the adrenals (Bacopa Monnieri, Ashwagandha)
Download Detailed Brochure
Stress Management Professional An International Journal (SMPIJ) was first published in 2013, and is published 2 issues per year (January to June and July to December). SMP is an international journal that brings together research papers on all aspects of Stress Management. The journal focuses on research that stems from academic and professionals need and can guide the activities of academicians, consultants and researchers. It publishes accessible articles on research and professional applications, new techniques and development trends. SMP serves the academic and professional purposes for those such as consultants, scientists, professionals, educators, social workers and managers. It provides new methodology, techniques, models and practical applications in various areas related to stress management.
SMPIJ is multidisciplinary peer reviewed journal covering a wide range of academic disciplines psychology, management, education, health and other allied sciences. It aims to be one of the largest publishers for professional and scholarly societies, maintain the highest standards of peer review, with internationally- recognized editors serving on the editorial boards from different disciplines that include psychology, social sciences, psychiatry, medicine, therapy , healthcare, business and industry, humanities, arts, education, engineering, and others.
SMPIJ publishes qualitative and/or quantitative empirical, theoretical, historical, and review articles — as well as case studies, brief reports, book reviews, and editorials.
For more details please visit www.smpij.org